On a boring day in a meeting at the office I had a slight daze. Well not so much a daze, more like a staring session. After almost falling asleep listening to the manager speak in his dull monotone voice, I noticed one of my coworkers. And you guessed it, her neck was not up to par. I was not sure if I should address that issue with her, for all I know it could not even be an issue to her.
For me it was definitely a problem, given the reason why I actually take care of myself as I would not like to have anyone looking at me in disgust. Even looking in the mirror is much more settling. Her facial jowls were not as appealing as I would think she wanted.
I wanted to let her in on my secret strategies to keeping a firm neck, but I felt bad that I didn’t so I will share with you a couple techniques that I use to have a tighter neck area.
Here it is, First:
* Sit down looking at a mirror and tilt your head back slightly next jut your chin ahead.
* Now raise your bottom pearly whites over your upper lip (you will have to slide the top lip lower and underneath the teeth) and hold it with the teeth.
Then lift your bottom lip as high as you can over the upper lip that is being held over your teeth as stretching out your bottom lip as far upwards as possible. (You can even just place bottom lip as high as possible above the upper lip, but I think with the teeth hold, the workout functions deeper).
* Having that position (you should feel a stretch on your neck)…gradually smile within five slow motions aiming the corners of your mouth towards your temples. Create the smile as large as possible upwards. (You should feel a good pull in your neck, and jowls. Remember with the face, if the muscle tissues get more toned, your skin layer (which happens to be attached to them) will have a toned look as well. So work it!
* Maintain that final position for the count of five (go for the burn!) and then return gradually to the regular spot in five gradual moves.
* Duplicate the exercise 3 times.
That is the very best workout I’ve discovered for the neck area and it has helped me personally keep my chin area looking nicely toned even when I was chubby.
There are additional exercises you can do subtly in public to tone your neck and chin. One being pressing your tongue securely towards the roof of your mouth – a workout you can do anyplace without attracting any kind of attention. But the one I explained above is my favorite.
I hope someone benefits from this.