Come with me for a second…
On a routine day in at the office, head manager “Mike” gave his lecture on the last weeks stats – but I wasn’t fully there.
After almost falling asleep listening to the manager speak in his dull monotone voice, I noticed one of my coworkers.
her neck didn’t look to great. I wasn’t sure if I should address that issue with her, for all I know it might not even be a problem to her.
For me it’s a definite problem, given the reason why I actually take care of myself as I would not like to have anyone looking at me in disgust.
Her facial jowls made me feel slightly uncomfortable.
I’m usually not one to judge, but it took me back to the times when I’d search rigorously on the computer to find a solution.
A nagging voice in the morning, a reminder which made every second more embarrassing than the previous.
I wanted to let her in on my secret strategies to keeping a firm neck, but I felt bad that I didn’t so I will share with you a couple techniques that I use to have a tighter neck area.
Here it is, First:
* Sit down looking at a mirror and tilt your head back slightly next jut your chin ahead.
* Now raise your bottom pearly whites over your upper lip (you will have to slide the top lip lower and underneath the teeth) and hold it with the teeth.
Then lift your bottom lip as high as you can over the upper lip that is being held over your teeth as stretching out your bottom lip as far upwards as possible. (You can even just place bottom lip as high as possible above the upper lip, but I think with the teeth hold, the workout functions deeper).
* Having that position (you should feel a stretch on your neck)…gradually smile within five slow motions aiming the corners of your mouth towards your temples. Create the smile as large as possible upwards. (You should feel a good pull in your neck, and jowls. Remember with the face, if the muscle tissues get more toned, your skin layer (which happens to be attached to them) will have a toned look as well. So work it!
* Maintain that final position for the count of five (go for the burn!) and then return gradually to the regular spot in five gradual moves.
* Duplicate the exercise 3 times.
That is one of the best workouts I’ve discovered for the neck area and it has helped me personally keep my chin area looking nicely toned even when I was chubby.
There are additional exercises you can do subtly in public to tone your neck and chin. One being pressing your tongue securely towards the roof of your mouth – a workout you can do anyplace without attracting any kind of attention. But the one I explained above is my favorite.
Now that I think about it, I should contact that co-worker and see if she’d want to know. Hopefully she wont be offended, what do you think?
All in all, use these techniques and tell me how it worked.
If you like this, say thanks with a share – or even better, get that special offer on the sidebar by entering your email to get it.
We are all on a quest to getting rid of those facial jowls.